Colorado 2023 LEPC Conference Information
The Colorado Emergency Planning Committee (CEPC) is hosting a 3 ½ day conference for Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) members, first responders and local, state and federal partners responsible for hazardous material transportation response planning. LEPC101 is designed for new LEPC members and LEPC201 is designed to focus on advanced topics and avoid legal liabilities.
- Date: September 5 - 8, 2023
- Location: Beaver Run Resort, 620 Village Road, Breckenridge, Colo., 80424
This year, two LEPC members per LEPC (five per regional LEPC) are eligible for lodging Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. The LEPC chair must designate the LEPC representatives to Crystal Christensen.
- LEPC chairs start the process by emailing Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, August 11th. Crystal will maintain a list of approved attendees and will make all reservations for the hotel directly that will be paid for by DHSEM.
- Attendees not covered by DHSEM must contact the hotel directly at 1-800-525-2253 with group code 51B5T3 to arrange their own lodging.
- CEPC members contact Crystal directly to arrange for lodging.
For federal and private partners, unfortunately, we cannot cover your lodging costs under the HMEP grant. Reservations can be made by calling the Beaver Run Resort at 1-800-525-2253 and identifying yourself as part of the State of Colorado CDPS/DHSEM LEPC Conference. The group discount (cost dependent on size of room chosen and tax-exempt status) will apply to all reservations made before August 11, 2023. Our agreement with the hotel includes Internet access, parking and breakfast. After reserving your room, please e-mail Crystal at email@example.com and let her know you are coming to the conference. She is tracking overall attendance numbers. Use the conference online booking link for your reservation.
After Crystal approves your attendance, everyone must register for the conference by August 11, 2023 through the conference registration link.
The conference schedule is found in the table below:
|Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2023||1 - 4:30 p.m.||LEPC101 / LEPC201|
|Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2023||4:30 - 5:30 p.m.||CEMA Business Meeting|
|Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2023||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Full Day Conference|
|Thursday, Sept. 7, 2023||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Full Day Conference|
|Friday, Sept. 8, 2023||8 a.m. - 12 p.m.||Half Day Conference|
- Name: Crystal Christensen, DHSEM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 720-355-0709
Conference Agenda and Flyer
- View or download the 2023 LEPC Conference flyer.
- View or download the 2023 Colorado LEPC Conference agenda when it is available.