DHSEM is pleased to announce the awards for the State of Colorado’s Legislature allocated $4,859,788.00 for the 2022 School Access For Emergency Response (SAFER) Grant Program. Seven school districts and two boards of cooperative educational services (BOCES) were selected to receive funding as directed by SB18-158. Thank you to all of those who applied for 2022 SAFER.
Everyone is eligible to apply again next year. The funding announcement for 2023 SAFER will be in the first calendar quarter of 2023.
- Elizabeth School District: 503,516.00
- 27J Schools: $144,094.00
- Northeast Colorado BOCES: $854,882.00
- Pueblo County District 70: $1,098,837.00
- Weld County School District 6: $154,958.00
- Alamosa School District: $389,188.00
- Widefield School District 3: $1,113,172.00
- Moffat Consolidated School District #2:$249,700.00
- San Juan BOCES: $351,441.00
This announcement constitutes notification of an agency decision. Any request for reconsideration should be sent to Austin Geddis by email at Austin.firstname.lastname@example.org by June 23, 2022.