Update: Technical Assistance Q&A session added May 17th. State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program (SLCGP)
Technical Assistance Session with Question and Answer from DHSEM/OIT/CrowdStrike
DHSEM will hold a technical assistance call to explain the EDR solution being offered through the SLCGP grant and to allow applicants to ask questions and get help with their applications.
The call will be held on May 17, 2023 at 11 a.m. Attendance is not required to apply. you will receive invitations to the calls shortly.
Please feel free to forward the link to join the call to anyone in your organization with questions.
- Use this link for Technical Assistance Q&A
- If you need assistance at any time during the application period, please reach out to Austin Geddis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-519-5818 or Michelle James at email@example.com or 720-656-4360.
- SLCGP Application for Colorado’s State and Local Governments | The application must be downloaded and saved to your computer before you can begin adding your information.
- The Department of Homeland Security Notice of Funding Opportunity, Fiscal Year 2022 State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program
- CrowdStrike's Introduction to Falcon® Complete
- CrowdStrike's Falcon® Platform Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) Page